Level: Precision Kicking

This is another level I made that uses the ball and skeletons from Ice Soccer. It should be more original than Goalkeeper.
The goal is to use the ball to knock over all the blue skeletons without knocking over any red ones.

Post your feedback, strategies, how difficult you thought it was, etc.
Also post any ideas for a more suitable/better level name.

Yeah, the solution didn’t require many lines when I tried it. I don’t think I’ve seen it in other levels though.

I considered making an ogre peon move around in a circle towards to block where the peasant was aiming but decided not to. Would that be a good idea?

Since this was forked from ice-soccer, it would have had the same equipment requirements. Flags are definitely not required. Good luck if you try to aim using flags.

Made some significant changes:
More skeletons - now ~24 total
Some skeletons randomly swap positions when the code is submitted

Also: Nalfar occasionally says “Aimbot!” when you knock over a blue skeleton.

What would be a better loading tip?

Glorious level! It can be great to practice with vectors and loops. The flags are not needed at all.

I love this level. How about when we release it, it’s also the level that unlocks Nalfar? I’ll disallow flags so that you have to do the math. @trotod if you can take down your solution, that will make it more fair to use as an unlock level.

1 Like

@nick Okay, I removed my solution. (Seems fair enough.)

Really fun stuff. Nice to be forced to think hard about those vectors. Although I still can’t make sense of them, I feel like this level made me understand them better.

So after all this why is the Dynamic flag required for this level? Please fix, @zuf

screenshot

Can you help me with the level because I been doing this level for 1 year and still can’t finish it please !
Can I have solution or a giant hint?

Can someone please help me on this level?
Here is my code:

# Push the ball to knock over all the blue skeletons without hitting any red ones.
# The blue skeletons can be found as enemies.
loop:
    ball = hero.findNearest(hero.findByType("ball"))
    heroVector = {"x": hero.pos.x, "y": hero.pos.y}
    ballPos = ball.pos
    enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
    friends = hero.findFriends()
    friend = hero.findNearest(friends)
    Vector = enemy.pos
    distance = Vector.subtract(Vector, ballPos)

Thanks