Lifetime Premium problems

Hey, So for the longest time I was stuck in a class and could not access normal stuff. I finally contacted support@codecombat.com and they removed my classroom status. Now I have LOST lifetime premium and cannot get it back because when I was in the class my purchase history was erased. Can anybody HELP!
P.S. To make matters worse I lost ALL my heros, except for the starter 4 (Tharin, Anya, etc…
!!!
If someone(@) mods can PLEASE help!!!

1 Like

Could you just email the CC support again?

2 Likes

They said there is no purchase history.
That is true because it was erased.

1 Like

that sucks i don’t think there is a way to get it back but you can try sorry man

3 Likes

Why was it erased? (20chars)

2 Likes

Here is the billing history, and I don’t know probably being stuck in the class for so long…!!!

1 Like

Here is another:

1 Like

Ohhh that makes sense. I donn’t think there is much you can do if CC support cant help. Really sorry about that.

1 Like

Well, @admins Can you set me back to lifetime!??? (Kind of Sorry for the ping but mostly desperate)

1 Like

Do you have a screenshot of the purchase or a screenshot of the money being charged on your bank account? If you do, you might be able to get it back from CC support. Worth a shot.

1 Like

That is one of the problems, I do not.

1 Like

Oh oof. You are most definetly dead meat then. I feel so bad for you!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

i know how to get it back
1, become a hacker
2.tell me that you did not follow my advise eve though you did
3.hack to get free unlimited subscripitan
4.hope you don’t go to prison

1 Like

Eeeh, but how? I don’t think you paid for lifetime premium in cash… So history of transactions should be stored somewhere in bank account of the person who bought it. E-mails from CC or bank with confirmation or something like this.

1 Like

Yeah, I must have deleted the emails or smth…

1 Like

Well… I see a possibility of wrongoing here)
But person who made payment can ask his bank for logs, maybe.

2 Likes

No I swear I am not lying.

1 Like

i don’t think he is saying you are lying he is saying you might be mis informed

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t mean to offend you. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Your fine.( 20000000000000000000000000 Charssss)

1 Like