Lv:sarven sentry Need Help

Hi~
(Lv: sarven sentry)The bowmen’ tips are too late.I do not have enough time to build fence or fire-trap.Why?Network speed problem?So how can I do for this problem……THX……

If you have access to Amara or Omarn, try them as they have faster move speed. I’d also recommend that you always move back to the middle of the map as soon as you complete one task so you are closer no matter where you have to go next. Other than that, just practice on your timing with the flags. It does take reasonably good reflexes.

It might be a good idea for this level to be tweaked a bit and have them give the warning slightly faster so people don’t fail based on dexterity issues.

Network speed shouldn’t be an issue as I believe the actual simulation is using your computer.

THX,I did that move back to the middle of the map as soon as I possible,but the problem isn’t solved.When I saw something that the bowmen said, the yak or orge has appeared in this map, so it’s means that i cannot flag there however. I tried whole day,and I give up now.Thank you again.

If you really aren’t seeing the message until after the enemy appears then something is wrong. My first attempt I was waiting until they appeared and it was too late. It wasn’t until later that I noticed the comments by the archers. They should give their warning 1-2 seconds before the enemy actually appears.

THX. Generally speaking,they should give their warning 1-2 seconds before the enemy actually appears. But it don’t give me the time sometimes.I don’t know the reason.Maybe ,the GFW?