"Magma Mountain" Bugs and Feedback

New scores should affect only new lava titles

1 Like

This snail dashes and jumps

Then this snail starts to move backwards and it dies

Is it a bug? Thanks

(Link to the match)
(The bug starts at the 20th second of the match)

1 Like

Of course you die if move along the lava. If you want to move back – its your choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are making your snail move negative spaces in a direction, then the snail may move backwards if it does does not have a target.

1 Like

Here it showed that I lost:

Then it showed that I won when I spectated the match:

This also happened in other matches even when I viewed them using the battle option.

2 Likes

I think the reason can be with problems with API on the blue side. Working on that

1 Like

I’ve added argument checking so steps must be a positive number

1 Like

Should be fixed, also fixed lavaAtXY

3 Likes

whats happening to this snail? it is moving up and down continuously.

(Match Link) (The thing happens at the 24th second)

1 Like

It was allowed to use non-integer number of steps and we rounded it down so 0.1 argument allowed you to avoid movement and wait. That was a bug. Fixed now.

1 Like

The jump does not seem to be stopping me from taking lava damage

Here is what my snail’s health was when I started the jump:

This is what my health was after I moved some distance along the trajectory of the jump:

As you can see, my health decreased when I went over the lava even when I was jumping. I do not think this happened before, so I think some newer modification to the arena caused this. I started the jump when my snail was in lava, maybe that had something to do with the bug.

1 Like

It has been happening to me too. I start my jump out of the lava and when I go over it I still get damaged.

1 Like

Shouldn’t I win.

1 Like

you should. unless there something else in play

I can’t load it up anymore because it is an infinite loop. Is that even possible on this yet?

directon propertie to the hero like if the kero is going left direction is left and so on a so forth

1 Like

Yes, sorry, was a bug. Should be fixed now. Thank you!

1 Like

Hmmm, I guess some items were collected after “final time”. Need to make it better. :thinking:

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t get your message. Is it a question or suggestion?

1 Like

Ok, so how about the idea to make jump “time” based instead of “distance” based? So it send you to the distance based on your current speed? So maybe if you use it after “dash” immediately you jump much further. WDYT?

1 Like