"Magma Mountain" Bugs and Feedback

i also found this it is infact lava lake clashes file in the level editor bwa ha ha

1 Like

it’s not a secret and I know about it. There are ways to develop it in secret if I really need :slight_smile:
Just trying to make some intrigue :wink:

i know i am just trying to be dramatic

:laughing:

sugestion: add a stop ability it would alow you to stop moving for up to 5 seconds and has a 10 second cool down (the cooldown starts after the stop ability has ended and you can continue moving any time)

example of how it would be used (this is rough code so it may not be quite how it actually is used)

if lavaAat (x.y) and lava.life < 5 and hero.isReady(stop):
    lava = hero.get lava.life
     hero.stop(lava)

you set the max duration so you could set it 1-5 but you can just use a move comand and the snail will contionue moving so like if a fire ball is coming

not related but when does magma mountain end

it ends december 31st and if what you mean is when does the new areana come out it comes out december 1st

You mean it ends november thirty first right?

no december 31st just as all the other areanas have

bryukh when is the beta test for lava lack clash coming? also can you give us a hint of what next seasons areana will look like or at least a name?

oh the new one comes out before the old one ends.

another idea i had was to make to red orbs increase your speed by 0.5 meters per second permantly rather than 1.5 meters per second for a short time

I tried more times, but it didn’t go well. When the problem happens, my avatar and a fireball which it shoots become slow, but opponent’s doesn’t. And most of patterns, my avatar used dash or got “speed” orb.

Furthermore, my avatar occasionally become very fast(speed ratio: near 3 [hero.speed returns 24]). I’ve also seen opponent’s speed become fast or slow. So, the problem won’t be only due to me. (speed ratio has a probrem?)

examples:
slow CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript
very fast CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript

than the snaily snails wouldnt be slow as normal snaily snails and they would go zoom zoom

1 Like

Greetings! Newbie here. Hope to know if the win/lose problem has been solved or not.
This bug affects everyone’s performance, especially those with higher ranking. In most situation, when a lose game is spectated, it turns out to be a win game. Thx.

Please, give a link to a match so we can see it.
Plus, we players can change their code often and if you see lose, then “fight” against that user it can be a new code listing already. Many top players don’t put their final code to the ladder often until the last moment.

2 Likes

Really thanks to admin’s opinion.
Here comes the link: (removed)
The opponent has not updated his code for 12 days as indicated in the ranking list. I have not edited my code so you can see our performance. Many thanks!!

This is a link on your side. If you don’t use spectate link I need to know your nickname in the game.

1 Like

Oh yes. This is the spectate link:

Thanks. So as I can see you win on Red and blue side there. But there is some asymmetry still. Not sure about “12 days ago” – I see it was changed just recently.

2 Likes