Mine Sweeper level bug

Okay so I’m playing the new level mine sweeper and there’s a bug. Your supposed to walk over the fire trap then go back and heal.But here’s the problem: When I step over a fire trap it doesn’t blow up for some reason. But when the peasants step over it they blow up. So it is currently an unbeatable level (at least for me) at the moment

that’s very odd. i did not have that problem. are you walking directly to the location of the coin on top of them?

I even pick up the coins but won’t set off the traps

btw I’m using flags not normal pass code xD could u help me out xD

then that is likely the problem, you aren’t hitting the exact right spot. try detecting the coin items and then moving to each pos…

the flag ability is going to be removed from a lot of these newer levels very soon nick said. time to get to doing it right :stuck_out_tongue:

I step on the fire traps now but now I’m trying to heal myself im thinking

you move to the left 10 and say “heal me” i think

i set my script up with an if health < half step back 10 and say “heal me” else find item and move to item

Ok thanks I just completed it :smiley:

I literally don’t even need to ask because I have completed all the non-subscriber levels and just bought subscription :laughing:
Edit from 5 days after: all i had to do was this

# Lead the peasants and healer through the minefield.

while True:
    coin = hero.findNearestItem()
    healingThreshold = hero.maxHealth / 2
    # Check to see if you are critically injured.
    if hero.health < healingThreshold:
        # Move left 10m.

# Ask for a heal.
        hero.say("Can I get a heal?")
        pass
    # Else, move to the next coin.
    elif coin:
        hero.moveXY(coin.pos.x, coin.pos.y)

as my armour was too strong :laughing:

Why have you revived this (very) dead topic? Please don’t do it if you don’t need help yourself.
Danny

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.