Opening this to allow discussions, however as Deadpool has stated, please avoid starting an argument about who gets the “credit”. Its clear @Monsty made this thread manually and it’s inappropriate to assume certain actions.
yea that is true
Okay, okay. Sorry if I wasn’t right.
Ummm, guys? Can someone add all the boss stars(and the description of the Masters’ Flag) in here?
Try to find it in Thang Editor. I’ll tell you, but not now, I’m busy.
Master’s Flag:
With addFlag, you can now programmatically add flags in addition to clicking in real-time.
The frog thing in the thang editor:
Every hero needs a companion! This tiny will be hoppy to help you!

By the way, did you forget that flags aren’t subscribers only?
@Chaboi_3000, Can you make this a wiki?
Ummm, chaboi? Can you make this a wiki please?
I made it so the flags were not only subscriber
Thanks for the wonderful guide! I just pinned it so users can access it easier. 
Ill add boss stars later.
How many do you have @Monsty if you don’t have them all you won’t know there abilities/information
I only have 1 boss star
Okay PM me and I will give you all of there stats
Man @Monsty Writing down all those Boss Stars was though
Like, by the time I’m reading this, the Pheonix, Yetibab, and Master’s Flags are released.
Uh, No. They are not released.