Mjolnir Thor's Hammer

by any chance, can you wield thors hammer in this game? i find this game lacking in customization compared to a game such as call of duty ghosts. there should be more skins and armor and stuff. thanks boys. also can you add a first person like in call of duty? that’d be cool. thanks.

2 Likes

like this post if you can btw

I would down vote this if I could. There are plenty of customizations available. Many must be earned or purchased. There are many more available if you are a subscriber.

3 Likes

I think it’s a nice simple game for learning programming. I think there is allot more to do in regards to education, and bugs before worrying about a massive cosmetic overhaul. I’m personally all for the limited options in this game, there are still allot of neat things to do while maintaining the focus of learning.

2 Likes

I understand why users (like you, for instance) might be looking forward to being able to customize characters and such, but the CodeCombat team probably has enough on their hands right now.

2 Likes

lol

3 Likes

No, as @Hellenar said they have enough on their hands right now and as @Areau said (the whole paragraph)

LOL. SKILLS GRANTED should be something like Smash or Crush.

5 Likes

LOL mjolnir
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Jeez lol, (minimum 20 characters, my day was great =D Went swimming with the kid, having some cheezy’s before brushing our teeth now lol. I’m just going to start telling you all how my day was to reach that 20 character limit =P )

4 Likes

lol (minimum 20 characters my day was great =D Went swimming with the kid, having some cheezy’s before brushing our teeth lol. i’m just going to start telling you how Areau day was to reach 20 character limit lol : /

4 Likes

Ok I don’t want to spam the post but that was fricking hilarious xD good laugh =)

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:O MEH GWASH