Mountain War Update + Confession

Hi, I have a confession. I kinda took @RangerGrant9307’s levels that were multiaplyer. (moutnain survival, code royla,e mountin war and called it my own. I am really sorry. I wont do this again.) Anyway**s, Rangergrant updaetd mountsin survival again. He added rangers. 250 health, 13 dmg, and 1500 back stab damage. You can check if the range is ready to backstab, then yoy can command them to backstab the enrmy. All for 120 gold!

1 Like

Thank you for confessing this, I don’t doubt it made it easier on the mods. Also, has she given you the permission to give updates? If it’s in her name, and she gave you permission, I am quite happy to hear all these updates.

2 Likes

Yeah I forgive you. Please don’t do it again .you can still advertise for me tho.

2 Likes

And I am a male not female.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry.

2 Likes

@I_Luv_Clash_Royale We do appreciate you confessing but as it is against the rules I will let the mods do what they need to.

1 Like

Stealing other’s work is just considered plagiarism, which can lead to serious legal consequences if used for academic and other uses. Please ask for approval of the owner if you are ever going to advertise with partial ownership. Although moderators will usually be involved in these situations, if both parties are satisfied already, no intervention will happen.

3 Likes

@Chaboi_3000 I made the level not I luv clash royale. Also. how did you make the text yellow? But yeah I forgive him.

2 Likes

That’s just a thing mods can do.

It’s very special magic…

2 Likes

It’s a auto generated message.

1 Like

No? It’s just a way to make sure the message gets read.

2 Likes