Need better gear? Earn gems for simulating games

The Firefox browser works best(In my opinion, it’s the only browser that works for simulations). I haven’t been able to successfully use the volume button exploit yet though. All I know is that it did work. I think it’s deprecated now.

1 Like

hey thanks i will try that

im donig this on a chromebook so i cant do firefox but i will try chrome

you guys should really have a sync button in settings

1 Like

I wonder what will happen if i leave my computer on all night doing this…

1 Like

You get credit for quite a few games and earn some gems. I’ve done it a few times as you can see from my post further up, I’ve simulated a decent amount of games. The post below gives some great insight on how to maximize your gem farming. One piece that isn’t mentioned much, the simulations get stuck frequently on players that have bad code and you may need to refresh the browser to get it going again. Also, make the most of your simulations by having some good code in the multiplayer level you are simulating. It will help you rank up too. I usually run it all night when I updated my code and want to get my rank back up.

1 Like

hey guys, it didnt work

Hi Angad,
We greatly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this long-lasting bug. Please send a bug report at GitHub so one of our software engineers can review it.
Kind Regards,
@Chaboi_3000

ok. I will try that. UGG! when does the 20 character minimum get over???

It helps a lot. Thanks!

I’ve been simulating games and i haven’t gotten any gems please help!

hmm try completing a level there was (or is still existing) a bug in coco where you dont get any simulation rewards until you complete a level and

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

What do you mean by bug and does the level you’re on matter ( not subscribed) ( world 2)

And im stuck on the blind distance level

complete any level the world and level your on doesnt afect anything

you should probably make a topic for that

what do you meen by that one right after my stuck on level

If you need help with blind distance, go to the main forum page, then press the new topic button and post your code (formatted with ``` on a new line before and after your code).
Danny

just did that and thanks!

i have simulated over 1600 games and the achievement has not updated form 415 to over 1600 in over 3 month