New Types of Pets

Most snakes aren’t venomous and it doesn’t hurt when a non-venomous snakes bites you (I know this from experience :crazy_face:).

4 Likes

Non-venomous snakes who bite you will still give you puncture wounds though. It will definitely hurt. Especially if it goes through a blood vessel or something.

Nope. Their teeth are tiny and hook-shaped. They’re meant for gripping and holding and are too small to penetrate very deeply. The only time it hurts is if they won’t let go and you try to pull them off - it will leave wounds like scrapes and scratches on the skin. Nothing deeper than that though. That’s why you don’t try to pull them off. Just wait for them to get tired of biting you and they’ll let go and then there’s no damage.

4 Likes

Then how do they murder their prey? Swallow it?

They either swallow it alive or they constrict it (asphyxiation).

5 Likes

Oof that’s too scientific for me.

I want this to be a pet, I based it’s pose and style on the wolf pet:

I know there’s already a fox, but I wanted a common fox who’x a bit cuter as well. :grin:
:lion: :lion: :lion:

5 Likes

Here’s my idea for a red panda pet:

He would have a war-cry like effect. All friendly units (including you) in a 20m range would be healed by 100 and their health would increase by 20% for 8 seconds.
Cooldown: 10 seconds.
I hope you like him.

5 Likes

I love it!! I like the picture. Where did you get it from? I have an idea to piggyback off of your panda.
Maybe another affect could be that it can kill a set number of enemies?

2 Likes

I believe @Deadpool198 drew that one too. :slight_smile:

Lot’s of great ideas! Awesome! I’m beginning to see a bit too much pet ideas, and no “weapon ideas”. If anyone has a drawing for an idea, feel free to start a topic about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good plan! Will do.
edit: weapons topic

Yeah, i did.
Also I have some updated art, I fixed his eyes:

3 Likes

We now have a New Types of Weapons topic made by our very own @Deadpool198!
Feel free to post on this topic and the New Types of Weapons Topic!

1 Like

Hmm. I kinda like the old red panda better. :thinking: If you look at all of the heroes and units, you should see that the eyes are all white. (That’s really creepy)

Yeah, I see what you mean. :confused:

1 Like

Still great Drawing!!! Maybe CodeCombat could still use it…

What about a walking jellyfish:
It poisons anybody who touches it; or who it attacks.

I like it! Maybe CC could use both of those ideas.

Poisoning anything that touches it and poisoning who it attacks

Could you come up with a price as well as a full description of the various abilities you think it should have as well as a cooldown?

Great Idea :smile:
:fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:
-@Luke10

Anyone got any more ideas?

uh no

blah blah blah blah

1 Like

Price: 2700 gems
Cover gel: Covers the hero in protective jelly that poisons anybody who touches him/her - Cooldown 10 seconds
Multisting: Paralyzes every enemy within a 20 meter radius - Cooldown 20 seconds
Could someone make a drawing of the jellyfish?

2 Likes