Philosophy but painful

Oh yeah, true (20 chars also saw it)

sorry, didnt see it.

If god created the sun on the fourth day, how did the days past?

They didn’t :] (lol)

1 Like

Thats a silly question lol

I mean he’s right, how did God know a day had passed without the sun?

If you really want to know
  1. God is omniscient which means he knows everything.
  2. God created light and darkness on the first day, so while the sun and moon hadn’t existed yet, day and night would have been obviously distinguishable.
2 Likes

ah thanks for the description.

day and night don’t revolve around light, but the sun.(example, If I have lots of lights on in my room at 10:00 at night, it’s still night) I’m not good at debating or talking about religious stuff, but just wanted to point out a small inconsistency.

2 Likes

Yes, but that’s because you live in this era and with a moon. When God first made light and darkness, there was no moon, stars, city lights or lamps. Therefore, when it was night, it would be dark with absolutely no light. Which must mean that time revolved around light before the sun and moon existed.

(P.S. Cheddar’s right. I’m done posting about this. if you really want to know more, pm me. But don’t talk about it here please.

hmm, this isn’t very philosophy-related, can you move it somewhere else, please?

young people sneak out of the house to go to parties, but old people sneak out of parties to go home.

5 Likes

30 Interesting, Funny, And Philosophical Shower Thoughts, As Shared By  People In This Online Group | DeMilked

also octopus are just sea spiders.

5 Likes

It seems that the more people that agree with an idea, the less the next person who agrees will know about it because they will probably agree since the idea is popular.

5 Likes

That’s a fundamental nature of humanity. One of the core theories of sociology.

3 Likes

Seagulls are more often seen flying over land than water, so they should be called landgulls.

9 Likes

:smile: This really confused me, then I realised that some people aren’t British, and don’t call them crisps. By the way I’ve got nothing against people who call them chips.

3 Likes
2 Likes

when u look at someone’s eyes, u can only pick 1

why do we celebrate every year we are closer to death?

3 Likes

Oh, wow they’re all so true but the last one…

1 Like