[Pretty much Solved] Not seeing my bio for my profile

It’s the description in enderlord’s card which doesn’t show up when you click on it.

1 Like

I think I know what’s going on.

When you click on someone’s name in a thread, you get a mini-pop-up about them.

Click their name on that window, and you get the full profile.

Does that clear this up?

1 Like

Ender’s issue with this is that the mini-pop-up isn’t showing the description text like the full profile. It seems to show the text in other people’s mini-pop-up.

1 Like

@Archion - try removing your clan link from your profile.

1 Like

But the clan link is in the website section and it still comes up :thinking:, I just tried adding an emoji to mine and then I couldn’t see my card bio, but when I got rid of it my bio came back again, I would definitely try getting rid of the emoji.

2 Likes

Thanks @Deadpool198 Right after i deleted my emoji it came back!

1 Like

On my profile i FORGT to add that i :heart: Star wars #Very forgetful

1 Like

This is a great example of troubleshooting an issue. Well done, Mr. Pool.

2 Likes

Thanks! :grin: Chaboi wants to block me but I don’t want him to and I don’t see why he would :sob: can you tell him not to block me? Because then I couldn’t be helpful but I want to be.

1 Like

I can’t, but I would ask to block if you like me over 100 times a day continuing that for a series of a week. But you’ve been chill for now, so I wouldn’t ask to block you, but enderlord might get asked because he likes posts like crazy. BTW, there is a difference in block, and ban. I had to ask one mod to ban someone, not telling full story, but no block, because I never had to deal with anything related to temporary block, which still allows you to read posts but not reply. Which makes people be chill. Even though, they can make a new discourse account and continue posting, I’ll say that idea might lead to a… ban. But don’t ask me why I gave bryukh 300 likes, because his posts are just too good

1 Like

k. (20 chartingles ( how was that not 20 characters!!!(have you seen that ksi video when deji replies to his really long text with k(it’s funny)))

1 Like