Return of the king : codecombat level

I created a new level hope you enjoy it!
after the ogres defeated the humans in the war of nations, they enslaved all humans but one small under supplied village named prick thorn stood up against the ogre enemies deeming themselves as the saviors of the world but they have called out for help as they are stuck in a siege, will you help lead them to a successful counterattack? or will you perish with the village? click the link bellow to find out
return of the king.
difficulty: immense lag, impossible, bloodbath

1 Like

e z
try adding brawlers
okar stomp clears like SOOO MUCH

can u make a level where i have to dodge missiles
?

its supposed to be a beginner/advanced level

Nice, maybe add some props and items, or make the troops need commands instead of doing things on their own
I would like if there was an enemy hero instead of the chieftain, like Nalfar, or Zana, maybe Pender, just suggesting

I think you should add more ogres. There are too little. I’m not a sub, but I easily beat it.

ok ive changed it up a lot try it again

3 Likes

Man, you ramped up the difficulty by a bunch! That was a great change and a great challenge! Sweet!

Jesus Christ man, you are good at this! For a default warrior, this was actually pretty hard. Nailed it by sending in paladins, and going in the front and shielding. Nice job. However, it does take a bit of time to load, and why not put in some sample code? @cheddarcheese

Here’s my code for you:
enemy = hero.findNearestEnemy()
hero.cast(“chain-lightning”, enemy)
hero.buildXY(“archer”, self.pos.x, self.pos.y)
hero.buildXY(“archer”, self.pos.x, self.pos.y)
hero.buildXY(“soldier”, self.pos.x, self.pos.y)
I had to submit a few times before it worked.

2 Likes

Hello.Thanks, but I have aleady finished the level.

recommended for both of you:

@RangerGrant9307 @Dominic_Setiono

I cheddarcheesed (like cheesed but CHEDDARcheesed :]) this level using Zana >:D I had 800 health left from my starting 850

Also, yes, I revived this topic

Are you challenging me? Meme Generator - Imgflip

1 Like

Yes, in fact, I am, I cheesed the level, you might need to make it harder >:)

Oh that’s so good.
chars

1 Like