[SOLVED]Deadly discs - can't play it without a watch but watch is restricted?

Hi!

I’m really confused because I had to spend gems to play the Deadly discs (which I was not super happy with because I want to keep my gems for now and I don’t know if I’ll use this hero that much),
But now that I have the right hero for this level, it is telling me that I have to use a watch to play the level but at the same time it’s forbidding me to use a watch (see the picture below = restricted in this level),
I’ll admit it drives me crazy, I have no idea what is the solution to this,
Could someone help me? Did it happen to anyone else? If not should I contact someone in particular to fix this bug?

Thank you!

you need a better wristwatch you should get gilt wristwatch

2 Likes

Ohh that makes sense! Thanks a lot!

okay did you get a new wristwatch

Yes I bought the one you were talking about, it works now, thanks a lot!
It’s the first time I post here, how do I “close” the topic? Or maybe do I just write “Solved” in the title so it can help someone else later?

just click solve on someones post to signal that the problem is solved

I checked the solution checkbox on your solution, is it okay? :slight_smile:

sure no prob I hope you beat the level

It might take time but I’m sure I’ll learn a lot with it! Thanks again for your help!

I know this is kinda late to say this but

Hello and welcome to codecombat discourse! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.