[SOLVED]Order of the Paladin Ring bug

So I know this is not really a big deal but every time i use the shortcut for hero.consecrate
it comes up with 2 semicolons like this
Its an easy fix but every time i do hero.cons then use the shortcut for consecrate it comes up with 2 semicolons

1 Like

Weird, but does that affect your code @Falcons118. Like 2 semicolons will cause a problem

No the code runs
but the duck comes

1 Like

Oh so it does cause a problem I will see the thang and submit a patch

1 Like

Ok thanks @milton.jinich
:grin:

1 Like

wait before you do submit the patch
I want to know does anyone else have this bug?

1 Like

Who else has this ring and plays with Javascript

1 Like

alright lets not mark this topic as solved yet because I want to see if its just me or other people have it too

1 Like

@Falcons118 remember to give whoever has the right solution or answer to your question the solution. It helps to keep the forum organized.

@Luke10 I think I might have confused you a bit :grin:
I dont want a solution. I want to know if this is a bug that other people have or is it just me

1 Like

Ik I’m just saying that you could put this topic in Level Help just so that whoever answers your question the best could be given the solution. It’s your choice however of course :smile:

No This is a bug not level help

I know what I am saying is that after the problem is solved I want to move it to level help so that the solution can be given to the person who solved the problem or identified whatever so that the mods don’t have to close the topics all the time

1 Like

@Falcons118 what language are you using?

I believe he is using javascript.

Aight. It should be fixed.

1 Like

umm its still the same…

It’s because your instance isn’t updated. Clear the cache and try using direct.codecombat.com.

1 Like

ok let me try that :grin:

it works now Thanks Chaboi
:grin:
uhhh would you mind closing this topic as it is solved