[Suggestion] Maybe introduce Dragons?

nah my little loyal pet dragon wouldn’t hurt me :smiley:

first of all, he would be bigger because how can you ride a dragon smaller than you. second, he is in pain and falling, he might scratch you face or something by accident

I’ll just stick with my Phoenix and yetibab

2 Likes

yeah, but imagine doing “fear” on a dragon and burning them all!

I hope it whimpers and destroys the owner

1 Like

you mean if it dies?
That sounds cool

That’ll make up for its power

1 Like

how about instead of destroy, it dehydrates the hero for 10 seconds,(to much fire) and deals 2000 damage also.

1 Like

so you have a chance to still win

Enough to kill some wizards and some weak heroes. Fair enough.

1 Like

yay! agreement!!! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I disagree!!!

I mean, you summon troops. They cost coins. You could make the dragon super expensive or something. That’s enough of a drawback already. No need for the dragon to kill its owner. Or else no one is gonna use it.

Also, if the dragon will kill the owner when it dies, can’t you just surround the dragon with soldiers and paladins, and whenever the dragon takes damage, the paladins can heal the dragon, and the soldiers can protect the dragon from taking more damage than necessary, and the dragon will just breath fire over the heads of the paladins and soldiers and destroy all the enemies. BAM. STILL OVERPOWERED.

2 Likes

I don’t think devs will ever add pets with health, because the owner will just be horrified that the pets are undead. Since after you you finish a match and the pet dies, you can equip it in the next level? Sounds a bit weird.

3 Likes

It doesnt have to be a pet. it could just be a companion @SuperSmacker and @Chaboi_3000

2 Likes

Also thanks fot the support @Not_a_User! :smile:

3 Likes

Ill just stick with my cuddly loyal pet, that I’m sure that its not going to burn me to ashes.

1 Like

If your pet isn’t going to burn you into ashes, I will :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Dragons could be troops. They don’t have to be pets.

2 Likes

I have 500 recieved likes and also have givin 1000 likes yet i still dont have the badge

2 Likes

You need 500 liked posts

1 Like