Talk about FOOD and DRINKS!

SHARE YOUR SECRET!! PLEASE!
Lydia

9 Likes

OK, I’ll send you a PM, but later. I’m writing Ursara’s biography.

9 Likes

Homemade Potato Chips sounds delicious. The only ones I’ve eaten are Lay’s. :rofl:

13 Likes

I had vegetarian Kimbap once. I ate 2 1/2 rolls of it!! It was delicious.

5 Likes

Good information thanks for sharing
vmware

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to CodeCombat Discourse :tada: :partying_face:!!! This is a cozy forum where you can share ideas, share fan art, get assistance for code, etc! Before you proceed, we hope that you review this topic, which shows all essentials of this board! Thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome welcome @johnjdkshd to the forum! It is a lovely place where you can share all kinds of stuff (appropriate of course), share bugs, and even get assistance for code! We suggest that you review this topic which shows all essentials of this board! And we suggest you review this topic which shows how to post your code correctly! Thanks!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

Lydia

7 Likes

Yaki Soba:

Very yummy!

12 Likes

I love soba, there’s cold and delicious.

2 Likes

Looks pretty different from the yakisoba we eat here. Looks delicious though.

4 Likes

Yakisoba is a type of friend noodles right?

2 Likes

Can you send a photo? I just love cooking and maybe I’ll try to cook that Japan Yaki Soba.

6 Likes

Instead of normal soba noodles they’re more like those ramen noodles. Your version definitely looks tastier though.

9 Likes

sorry if im mean but it sounds like yaki - yucky

2 Likes

So let’s think I cooked “Yummy Soba”!

5 Likes

yea it makes sense cuz it is yummy(i never ate it before)

2 Likes

Hey I had a can of air and found a lotta Lays in it
~ Orb

4 Likes
Would you rather eat…
  • Sandwich with vegetables
  • Sandwich with cheese and butter
  • All these things in one BIG sandwhich!!!
  • Burger! Sandwiches are… meh.

0 voters

5 Likes

I like soba with a sauce that is peanut butter and soy sauce combined, some sliced cucumbers, and some chicken.
Lydia

6 Likes

Yesterday I got a package and it was a Chinese version of Lay’s, and they were seaweed flavoured :neutral_face:

5 Likes