Talk about FOOD and DRINKS!

Did you like them?
Could you send me a picture of the wrapping/bag? Like search the name of the chips, and send me a picture?
Lydia

3 Likes

From China???

2 Likes

Btw, @cheddarcheese, my favorite type of cheese is mozarella. Cheddar’s kinda bad. (Sorry. Also, I steal all the butter in my house without anyone knowing. I LOVE dairy products, so my mom, or anyone that knows me will be surprised to hear me say “Cheddar’s kinda bad”)

5 Likes

me reacting to @Monsty stealing all the butter:
download (10)

6 Likes

Sorry Lydia my mom already ate them and I did not like them :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

taken in consideration that i’m trying to look good, the food topic is something that i already hate… i mean, i try to stay fit and since i can’t eat 99% of tasty foods, that’s painful. lol

3 Likes

No problem!
Lydia
20 chars

3 Likes

Nooo! I can’t believe this. Cheddar is the best all time cheese. Especially Cathedral City. (I think it only exists in the UK, the cathedral city being Canterbury I think. Edit it’s actually Wells Cathedral in Somerset. Not that probably means anything to anyone :smile:).
Danny

5 Likes

here it is @Lydia_Song I found this image on google.

7 Likes

Cool! Thanks!
Haven’t tried that one though . . . although I did find that in a Asian Supermarket, wanted to buy that, but my mom said no.
Lydia

5 Likes

Wooaahhh people awake in 12 am

3 Likes

For me it’s 10:23 in the morning.

4 Likes

Its 9:30 AM in my time.
Shouldn’t you be asleep?
Lydia

3 Likes

Just my opinion Lol (200)

3 Likes

I watched a movie and now I’m scared someones after me

3 Likes

Let’s stay on topic.

5 Likes

Yep, good idea :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Yes they were from China.

4 Likes

Lol, I usually don’t watch scary movies at night, because you know, you get scared after watching a scary movie right before bed.
Lydia

5 Likes

Actually, it was more like a movie which is violent and has a lot of tomato sauce in it. More like deadpool, it aint horror but violent

6 Likes