Talk about Minecraft!

lol I could, but I’m not gonna add any more friends. I’m not even sure if I’m allowed to.

1 Like

oh to bad :grinning:

1 Like

im good at parokour my name is DryestCannon63 i can help with parkour

1 Like

What is there to help with parkour?

1 Like

Sometimes when I get some spare time, I’ll get myself to play on Hypixel SkyBlock. Quite interesting if you put some time into it.

7 Likes

what do you mean by that?

1 Like

If anyone wants to know about redstone or needs help with it, I can try to help or give some rescorces that you can read.

1 Like

how about this ill help you with parkour and you help me with redstone? @CocoCharlie

I’ll help you with redstone, but I said I’m pretty good at parkour. If I was bad at parkour I would let you help me. I think @qjleny said he was bad at parkour.

yes I am very bad at parkour

I don’ know what @098765432123 wants to tell you about it. You kinda just have to practice.

when are you available? wondering for in Minecraft cause i have some things to show you so i can help (what are you good at?)

The idea of Hypixel having SkyBlock sounds stupid, and now 70% of players who plays on Hypixel grinds there. I’m more of a Bedwars and Skywars person but occasionally I hope on to SkyBlock, most of the times my friends pleads me to play SkyBlock…

1 Like

I’m veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery not good :slight_smile:

i am good at parkour if anyone needs help with that

I’m literally parkour expert. I spent so much time on it.

2 Likes

i can clear two block neos with eas

I play with @Chihya957 he dosent go on the forum

With a running jump, you can clear three spaces.

i was gonna start seeing what i can do on Nintendo Switch version