Talk about Minecraft!

I’m good at huge buildings!(I’m available the weekend. If you want to play with me: my name is Mstr2000) I’m in Canada

@098765432123 put a featured topic on your profile.

what do you mean by that?

is 3 on sunday ok with u?

If you click on my picture, you will see I have this topic for my featured topic. You can put one on yours in your settings.

Has anyone done anything with commands?

i use commands sometimes what do you need (want)?

from a command? (20)

I don’t need help yet, I was just wondering. I am fairly good at them and am trying to keep learning. At the moment, I am busy building a castle.

1 Like

I wish I have Minecraft. Oh, and @CocoCharlie thanx for inviting me.

have fun building the castle (i was building one but i suck at building) oh and im good at PvP if anyone wanna try

maybe 5 pm? If yes you must send me a friend request.

ill try at 5 (ill attampt to remember)

my name is: DryestCannon63 it wont be on realms cause i dont have realms

I got stuck building a castle before, but I got a book from the library called Minecraft medieval fortress and it’s really helpful. It’s by mojang.

1 Like

In my survival mode, I recently was able to make an enchanting table. Oh, and before that I got into the Nether. Does anyone know how to trade with piglins? I was told to wear some piece of gold armor, but when I put gold boots on it seemed to make any piglins or hoglins disappear. Please help!

I’m inviting a bunch of people. Even @discobot haha.

Do you guys play any servers :face_with_raised_eyebrow:? I mostly play Hypixel(Skyblock, bedwars, eggwars) and Cubecraft :smirk:(lucky thing, Tower Defense)P.S. Cubecraft and Hypixel are online servers. :grin:
P.S.S
hypixel:

Cubecraft:
-Rachel

you need to drop gold ingots to trade with the piglins and any gold armor works

i play Mineplex and Cubecraft (im on Nintendo Switch) i will hop on The Hive every now and then

1 Like