Taming.io topic

New turkey skin and new update

Everyone collect the award while time lasts!

1 Like

haha definitely lol
I dont play a lot with pets anymore, mainly now with Spear, Crystal Shield and Appletor for Fairies

2 Likes

Hi JoPro! Good to see you back again!

3 Likes

I tamed my first reindeer

:sunglasses: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

Welcome to the forum! This is a family-friendly place where coders can share bugs, ask for help on any CodeCombat level (don’t forget to post your code correctly), or just hang out with other coders. But before you proceed, please check out our guidelines: this topic.
Have a great time! :partying_face:

Nice! I know reindeers are very difficult to tame!

Thanks for the intro.I’m new (not at taming.io ) but at code combat. i will be signing on daily.
My code name is TroubleTNT, i’m very good at PvP but not badges! LOL

1 Like

Friend me, code 147349

Hello! Will you be signing on daily here, or on taming? We’d be glad to have you here daily! There’s many people here who will welcome you as a friend!

@enPointe77 do you play taming.io? if you do, please give me your ID.

i’ve been dragon badge but on winter break i didnt play so i lost all my badges all the way to plant badge. :frowning:
i’ve never got a screenshot of myself being dragon badge but i did spectrum look!

and a screenshot of me getting more then a million!

the ice badge one was a long time ago it was back when all teams had green color even if you not in that team.

1 Like

I used to a lot in the summer. But not really anymore. I can send you my ID later, if you want.

Were you trying to delete your posts? If you want to delete your posts press the three dots, and then the trash can button. Do not push the flag button! That button means you did something very bad and it sends your posts to the mods.

Ok thanks for the heads up i will get in trouble once but not again.

Since your posts have no bad content in them, they won’t punish you for anything. Your fine right now.

Dude are you online 24/7 or somthing i mean i just posted 1 minute ago.

Lol, I’m actually barely on at all nowadays. I’m on in the mornings only, due to my busy schedule. But we are getting off-topic.

theres a thing next to your name it’s “regular” what’s it do or mean?
Btw is this a good base it’s my first base in a long time.

1 Like

“Regular” Is a status or title you get for being active a lot.
It lets you make wikis, rename and some other stuff

Check here for the Trust Levels:

1 Like

Wait a munite does that mean i got no trust? Rude.

The reason why i don’t post anymore is because it says that new users can only post 3 times in one topic.