Taming.io topic

I usually practice 1v1 by getting age and when I see a player, I usually fight them, and if I lose, then I will know what I did wrong and maybe improve it next time

3 Likes

Ok I AM going to GRIND HARD today… I logged on for the first time in a few days and I am on the lightning badge again…

2 Likes

RIP my ice badge. My mom took my keyboard and mouse away until summer (which is in like 2 weeks) because she does not like me playing taming lol

3 Likes

I am gonna grind in a few minutes for a WHILE… And NNNOOOO @JoPro_8000 that was rude of her!

Dallas number 1 and team YETT.

What did @JoPro_8000 do?

I was just responding to what he said.

Oh, I see now. What’s wrong with taming? I do see that there’s swearing and stuff, which I don’t approve of, but other than that, I think it’s a good game.

1 Like

Maybe the vilonce, but there no blood, so I dunno. Or maybe he doesn’t to his homework and does taming

2 Likes

I wouldn’t blame him. XD

1 Like

I was in such a taming slump yesterday XD. I could only last two minutes every time I played. I quit really fast. Lol.

1 Like

Its easy to quit really fast and yes, my mom does not like me playing any computer games in general. ;-;

I still do it though because my dad approves it. And btw if you try to swear in chat, it will replace it with like symbols or: „Play tyran.io instead!“ or „I’m friendly!“

3 Likes

@enPointe77 means that people swear with spaces, such as hello becomes he llo

2 Likes

Yea thats true, but I dont think there is any way to fix that. Maybe at some point I should ask the devs on reddit. But then again, im on my school iPad which does not allow reddit and my keyboard is gone. Rip

2 Likes

Rip. Did you know you can disable chat?

3 Likes

Yea, but why would you do that?

1 Like

Guys try putt flash! in chat next time you are in a game.

What does it do? (20 chars are asking too)

1 Like

I am not going to say and have you figure it out. :wink:

It doesn’t do anything…