Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

Taming.io topic

Some one tamed 50 in one day…

3 Likes

I like your birdy Lukas.

2 Likes

Thanks! But we should stay on topic

3 Likes

What should I do? I have 556 golden apples… should I save or nah?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Depends. If you want to buy cosmetics then yes, save 750 gapples for gold chest. If you rather want pet cards, get a pet chest now. I prefer pet cards

1 Like

You see I want both… should I just save for both at once then?

2 Likes

Oh and btw @lukas31 I have been using the axe lately and wow! It really IS good!

2 Likes

You should get pet chests. They are more useful. Occasionally you can get cosmetics. At least thats what I do. Up to you. And yes, axe is good but I dont use it too often, because it has slow attack speed. Say you were versusing against a katana player (which btw can also 2 shot you) you would lose

2 Likes

Well how many people do you run into with a Katana? I run into people manly with the axe then the Katana…

I run into a lot of peeps with katana. Mainly with lynx. But you choose your weapon. For me, I like sword best

1 Like

I don’t like swords and hammer and other things, I only like axe and daggers. The rest are slow and have low damage.

2 Likes

@098765432123 do you want to play rn?

How did it feel killing me @JoPro_8000?

1 Like

Good. I feel kinda bad though. That I just joined and you already left ;(

1 Like

Sorry, when you posted that it was already 10 at night.

2 Likes

I might grind later tonight. I am saying tonight because I am going to Grandparent’s…

2 Likes