Taming.io topic

That would make sense. It only adds for the server you are on but not your total score.

Is anyone here in clans? I’m in fearx and jopro is in dg

I’m in XENORA. (why does 20 chars exist?)

If you consider the [CoCo] then yes. Else no.

i not yet join a clan yet

That’s all right, it took me ages to know the one I wanted

btw what u guys fav weapon? mine is daggers or sword or spear

Mine are daggers, but I pick sword because it’s easier to kill people with a higher level than you with a sword.

1 Like

Mind is axe. But I also like spear ok.

1 Like

I also like axe and sword

2 Likes

yesterday i kill a person with max level nagiata and i use max level daggers, the person said that hes the brother of to founder of taming io lol i dont believe that. He challenge me use daggers and use the knight helmet which is very very slow to move but i use the dark wing (luckyly) then i win lol . like if you like the story ( btw theres more story about him that want to kill me but i can’t type it lol)

3 Likes

I have the actual Fortish as a friend in my friends list :smirk:

Not IRL though. :frowning: (20 chars is sad)

Cool story! (P.S. you’re not allowed to ask for likes)

just create a random team called FTH killer lol

2 Likes

Does anyone have a account that they dont use anymore?

Hello and welcome to the Code Combat discourse @JOSE_OBOYLE. :partying_face: We have some amazing people who would LOVE to help you with bugs, creating levels, and getting through levels. Don’t forget though, when you need help, create a new level, and format your code correctly Or, you can just chat with others in topics. Please go to this topic: here to see more details. We would be happy to just chat with you to! Why are you asking?

Yes, I’m pretty inactive in taming. And welcome to the forum!

New update tho near cleavers are kinda dum to me :c

1 Like

Camels are so op ngl