The Trials (Tips?)

Ok… The Sarven Desert level: The trials seems very intimidating.
They give you no code to start off with, just what to do.
So… not giving me any code, does anyone have any tips for me :slight_smile:
Specific gear perhaps???
ANYTHING will help
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Enameled Dragonplate everything, either the Sword of the Temple Guard or the Sword of the Forgotten (I only have a warrior so this is the most I can recommend), Boss Star III to summon soldiers, Boots of Leaping, the Speed Ring, at least Programmaticon IV, Twilight Glasses, and a good browser like Microsoft Edge. (Chrome keeps crashing even with an empty cache.)

Kill all enemies on the map, summoning soldiers as you go, before collecting the mushrooms and fighting the bosses. Use flags to move if you want.

Try using a certain unit or mix of units. I find that cheap soldiers work just fine. Either command them to defend you or attack the nearest enemy they can find (friend.findNearestEnemy()).

That’s the most I can help you with :slight_smile:

1 Like

You lost me at edge being a good browser. You have something messed up with your chrome mate. :slight_smile:

As far as the trials. It’s been a long time since i wrote that level but I do know a lot of people like to use flags to kind of steer their hero through the level, though my original solution was 100% un-manned. Basically run to point x find and kill any enemy, none left move to next point rinse repeat. Killing the mini boss at each one until the final boss spawns in the center.

This was back before the boss stars so i’d imagine with that this level should be trivial now.

4 Likes

Thank you both for the help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also try using flags to move around and try to collect as many mushrooms as possible.

2 Likes

I find that flags are helpful if you have Twilight Glasses and don’t set like a distance thing like if enemy and hero.distanceTo(enemy) <= # here just use whatever distance - I used 50 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

yup that is true.(20 char)

2 Likes