This is about our likes running out

So, I’ve been noticing that when we run out of likes, it says something like: You have run out of likes, you can like again in 17 hours.
So we wait awhile. Eventually we reach 17 hours and we like someone. After a like or two, it says: You have ran out of likes, you can like again in 20 hours.
We’ve waited 17 hours, got to like twice, and now we have to wait another 20 hours. This is very frustrating.
I’ve found that we get our full likes back 24 hours after we spent them all. @Chaboi_3000, can you or someone else change it so that when we run out of likes, it says: You have run out of likes, you can like again in 24 hours.
Can you make it truthful so we can actually like again when it says we can?

Wait, is this supposed to be in staff feedback?

based on your description, this should be in bugs

4 Likes

Welcome back!
I kinda thought bugs was meant for only CoCo.

maybe so, but it is a bug, so that is that
i mean this is a website talking about codecombat and we’re trying to discuss a bug in a website talking about codecombat, so this bug is technically relevant, albeit minor.

2 Likes

Well Chaboi and other mods don’t “own” CoCo discourse, discourse does.

2 Likes

Glad to have you back @Seojin_Roy_Lee!

I can’t actually change the source code behind likes, since this forum isn’t self-hosted and is managed by Discourse. Does seem like a bug though, I’ll ask Discourse.

4 Likes

How do you spend all Regular’s Likes? :scream:

5 Likes

I spend time in the pm when lots of people are active :wink:. Although, since a few people left our pm, I’ve had a harder time using all my likes.

3 Likes

So how much likes can you spend before you run out of them?

Depends on your Trust Level.
Here you can learn about that more:

4 Likes

I think default is 50, and that limit is increased by trust level.

5 Likes

That’s correct. At the moment @Aya, you can only spend 50 likes.

2 Likes

I only spend my likes to posts that I actually do like after I got empathetic and crazy in love

4 Likes

its increased to I believe 75/100 at member and 100/150 at regular

4 Likes