Me! I think Tik Tok sucks!

4 Likes

pick a option

• tik tok sucks
  • tik toks sucks a lot
  • tik tok is the worst
  • tik tok should be banned

0 voters

(had to do this cause of recently posted so ignore this)

4 Likes

Choose one ROFL! :rofl:

• TikTok sucks
  • TikTok sucks MORE
  • TikTok sucks the MOST
  • TikTok should be banned
  • TikTok is the cause of COVID
  • All of the above

0 voters

4 Likes

its old name is actually Musical.ly

4 Likes

LOL that really DOES suck! :rofl:

3 Likes

Hi Victor! I am Eric, your brother. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :smile: :grin: :smile: :smiley: :smile: :laughing: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

And Douyin. Musical.ly + Douyin = TikTok

2 Likes

Why do you guys think Douyin and TikTok suck? They’re just ways for people to express themselves and to have fun.
Lydia

3 Likes

Just to let you know, Douyin is actually not an old name of TikTok, it is a brand new app that is only available in China.
Lydia

3 Likes

yea the old name is Musical.ly

2 Likes

TikTok was previously Musical.ly, where people would upload lip-synch videos. In 2018, a Chinese tech company, ByteDance, acquired Musical.ly and merged it with its own lip-synching app, known as Douyin. The result was TikTok , which debuted last August

Well, TikTok is basically like youtube. But it’s more of a short clip. People doing vines, idiotic things. And dance choreography. I personally like TikTok. It depends on varys of people, it’s just a way of expressing your talent to others.

1 Like

Well that’s the opposite of the thing this topic is supposed to be about.

true (i just got back from school )

hey i understand that not everyone likes tiktok but do we really have to express it here? just let people like what they want. What if people made fun of us for using CodeCombat?

Yes, you’re right. I personally think Tik Tok is bad, but only as all social media is bad in some ways (not all.)
This is quite a negative topic, and now you’ve all made your point, I don’t think it needs any more posts so I’ll shut it :smile:.
P.S. also please don’t spread any conspiracy theories, even as a joke.
Danny

6 Likes