Tips for Clash of Clones

Intro

Clash of Clones is a tricky level, but with a few tricks here and there, you’ll beat it within minutes! Here’s a few tips that might help make it easier.

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 2.20.52 PM

Tip 1 – Use special abilities

Abilities are there for a reason. Here’s the catch; even if the enemy side has more units, the clone can only use attack(), and none of the other abilities. Use that as your upper hand! Abilities like chain-lightning, cleave, bash are some of the abilities that you should use! Just combine some of them and you should easily finish the level.

Tip 2 – Armor/Weapon stats don’t matter much

Turns out you don’t really need that much HP or weapon damage; this level is all about tactics and using special moves. You can even beat the enemy clone with a mere 400 HP! Make sure to use gear that have special moves like bash, cleave, and even your hero’s special abilities!

Tip 3 – Flags are useful

Flags help you a lot in this level, as seeds are randomized. Flags also allow you to control your hero, and at times you’d want to go head-first or stay back. Just use flags to control your tactics and you’ll do fine. :slight_smile:

Here’s a clip of me finishing this level with full HP and only 430 HP total:
ClashOfClonesDemoClip

4 Likes

Thanks for the tips @Chaboi_3000. For recording the video, how’d you do it?

I used Mac’s default QuickTime Player’s Screen Recording feature. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know I also use mac, but I use command + shift + 5, it’s just I couldn’t figure how to upload it. I just found out. Thanks anyway.

where is command?(20)

Thanks for the tips! But fireball can hert your frieds. Maybe Burls are better?

Here’s a tip I used:
Get a lower damage warrior
Take off ALL armor and anything that increases your HP
Equip your worst melee weapon.
Eat popcorn while your squad demolishes the other squad

(Don’t worry I still beat it properly)

yetis are speedy and powerful

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please don’t revive dead topics. This was 2 years ago, Usara was never out. Also who would have usara at desert without the gem bonus from lifetime membership

1 Like

I have lifetime membership, but I bought Usara only at the mountain

still. dont. revive. topics

2 Likes

How old are you???

10 why. does it matter???

1 Like

i mean its ok for him to rvive topics if he has somthing to say that goes with the topic but this post does not

2 Likes