Topic for Olympics

Well we have different times so I did not see the interview bc it was probably really late for me

It was around 8 pacific time.

We were eating and watching the olympics and it came up.

( 20000 chars What pacific time? )

Btw, synchronized swimming hasnā€™t started yet, and because archery isnā€™t very famous, we looked it up on YouTube.

Itā€™s the time zone for the people living in western America. Like, Oregon, Washington, California, etc.

Hey did u know I tried out for a gymnastics team?ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

2 Likes

(2000 chars And I made it!)

2 Likes

No. Thatā€™s awesome! Iā€™d love to hear about it, but not here, since this is the topic for Olympics.

Well isnā€™t gymnastics a sport?

Itā€™s the only thing thatā€™s on TV here, so I definitely do watch a lot of sports.

6 Likes

my favorite team is my home country china

4 Likes

mine is liechenstien(tiny country squeezed between switz and austria)

I donā€™t remember hearing of them. Iā€™m obviously cheering for America because thatā€™s my home country. But I also cheer for Australia, the UK, and France.

1 Like

Does anyone know what happened to Naomi something-or-other? Sheā€™s a tennis player and I think something happened to her. Something similar to Simone.

that seems a bit excessive xD. there must be some other tv show in japan other than sports. And even if its just a kids channel lol

1 Like

idk who I cheer for, I dont really watch tv so I dont get to cheer on much D: but if I can I cheer for all countries in a competition (unless my home country plays then i obviously cheer for germany lol)

1 Like

Rarely. Itā€™s literally on most channels though. (Right now on TV, I have Table Tennis on)

If you mean her performance in the olympics, she lost in her 3rd game.

2 Likes

ok I was about to say xD

1 Like

I am interested in archery, and anything to do with swimming.

3 Likes