"Tundra Tower Cup" Bugs and Feedback

Ah yes, tested it on direct.codecombat.com and it’s fixed, thanks

1 Like

I keep getting losses from this person:

Is it some kind of strategy to write a code and after after that change it to the starting one or it’s a bug?

If you’re playing him multiple times, he is submitting his code multiple times. He might hurry up and change it so nobody sees his strategy. I’ve experienced the exact same thing with the exact same dude. I lose one game and win the rest but play him multiple times. TRY TO CATCH HIM WHEN HE BEATS YOU and see what he does.

1 Like

Oh hello, i think that’s me there, i think i was testing the bug with the testcode i posted earlier, to see if it’s still there or not in the main website, guess i forgot to change it back

1 Like

Oh also, when we’re at this, is the randomness of waves intentional? I think that’s the cause that some people win at one occasion, then lose in the other, the seed refreshes

With the same opponent you get the same random seed.

Oh i see, so that’s why they are the same each time i refreshed, i thought each browser session will give different seeds, i guess it’s just my memory

Is there a way we can check who is casting a spell? Can we add one?

What do you mean by that? If you don’t want to use the “pull” spell on your own “push”, in your anomaly statement have something like “if x > 60:”

No, imagine this:
First, the enemy casts push
Then, you cast pull
Now, when you check for anomalies x > 60, you get your own spell too. And, what if the enemy casts a spell on your side?

do the same thing but make your push x < 60 when looking for pull. I’d recommend not using anomolies for push and just doing it whenever it is ready

Strange things are happening… This is what I see: I didn’t do anything. Just ranked my game.
Red:

Blue:

I experienced almost the same thing in Ace of coders.

1 Like

Strange. It works fine now. Just had to refresh the page. Is it a problem with my computer?

Looks like network issues or something wrong with cloudflare and CDN side

If it says undocumented for a method, does that mean it doesn’t work, or it works but no explanation for it?

Another thing, teleport doesn’t seem to be working, if my opponent does teleport, no enemies come to my side, or is it me who isn’t understanding how it works?

Whats the method?

Another thing, teleport doesn’t seem to be working, if my opponent does teleport, no enemies come to my side, or is it me who isn’t understanding how it works?

Need to check

I guess that the ones that aren’t documented in the methods tab are written in the hints so i guess this is fine

Is it a new way to put a bug report? :wink:
Ok, I will recheck all methods on the panel.

I’m sorry, these are the methods:

hero.findMonsters()
guard.findMonsters()
guard.findNearest(targets)