Unlock desert world?

whenever i beat siege of stonehold, it doesnt let me continue, and it gets stuck on saving progress and i end up having to replay it and nothing happens, so basically i can’t get the desert world (beaten it about 5 times now, maybe more)

@lynxbob is there a JavaScript error in the Chrome console when that happens? You can private message me the whole console log.

my original plan was to send it, but when I got on Code Combat today I didn’t have the same code I normally had for siege of stronghold, so I went to code it back. The only problem is whenever I type the line “elif self.distanceTo(enemy) < 3 and self.isReady(“cleave”):” it comes back with the error “Find the distance to the target unit.” I’m not sure why it keeps coming out with the error though. Until I get it fixed though, I cant really send the console log.

Look at Patrol Buster for how to prevent that error. Basically, the problem is that you are looking for the distance to enemy when enemy is empty because no enemies have appeared yet.

I fixed my code and this time It let me get into the desert world, so not a problem anymore. :smile: and thanks for telling me @dwhittaker, understood it 100% after looking at that.

I was able to finish Stronghold by making a new character, saving up all of my gems, and buying Painted Steel Breastplate early on in Forest (immediately when I had access to it). I then saved up (again) for other higher health items just prior to Stronghold. This + some alright’ish code (and I think some luck) let me finish it.

can u help me with this and tell me how to solve it?

this is the problem:

# You'll need great equipment and strategy to win.
# Flags might help, but it's up to you–be creative!

Search for Stronghold in the forum. There are some Threads with good strategies.

1 Like