Verify for me please

I would like a mod to verify for everyone that I have the exact same ip address and archipelago because I am archipelago not my sister wolfie so many people think I am wolfie and are harrassing me also not letting me in a chat i was kicked so please verify for them to put their mind at ease or whatever.

As further proof I talked to you @Chaboi_3000 About my suspension and you told me about how it was automatic @Deadpool198 I need you guys help please this is getting annoying…

the account I used to talk to you chaboi was an alt that I had you delete after I was done talking to you if you remember or maybe you can look back at your pms the messages might be there still for when I was asking about it you told me about the flagging system and how it auto suspends after certain amount of flags

I don’t know if you know, but making a topic about the Everything PMS is against one of the rules.

1 Like

It is not about that it is about them verifying for me that I am who i say I am because people are starting to annoy me

But if wolfie is your sister and you live together, the ip is going to show the same thing.

1 Like

Oh it will? But I thought different devices would have a special ip for them :?

well then he can verify with the conversation we had

Or yk what what if you guys just listened to me when I find a way to get back on archi?

That’d be some good proof if you went on archi.

Okay then we are done with this topic then you guys just wait until I get on archi when the support answer on monday

which is forever :<

but proof is proof since you guys didn’t believe the screenshots

@Deadpool198 You can close this now sorry for the trouble or drama or whatever this is at this point

@NeonWolf If you don’t remember your password there are a couple ways around that.

I know I am saying that none of them work so I contacted support it says it sent me email but nothing ever comes to my inbox

It can be in spam or promotion, sometimes it doesn’t come straight to the inbox

Yeah I checked there it wasn’t there I checked all 4 emails and every folder on those emails and it wasn’t there

If you have one router for your family, then it will show the same IP but if you have like a router for a room then it will be different.

hmm yeah it might just be one router :confused:

So you can’t log in for Archipelago acc because it says you can’t log in with that IP adress? or what

No when I send the email link log in and password reset neither one works they say it was sent but it wasn’t actually sent

What was sent… I don’t really understand.

Nothing was sent that is the thing

You mean the e-mail was supposed to be sent?
(But it didn’t come)

4 Likes

Yes indeed that is what I am trying to say

1 Like