Volcano coming in feb? :o

press the spoiler

but it is reall, anyway, one sec, lemme send chaboi pm screenshot once I find the pm lol

whats taking you so long? IM GETTING EXCITED!!! I NEED SOME GEMS TO GET USARA

oh sorry i got carried away lol

hello? i feel like now you’re just photo shopping it or something

Nope, found it now, here:

nope XD

hello? are you there?

here I’ll invite u to pm

ok thanks

you didnt invite me

invite me moon or you will be infected with kizma

Ok, but I’m anyway gonna send screenshots soon xD

:laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Enough proof? lol I ofc didn’t inv ritic and nalfar to the pm, but I did pm them telling them to wait for screenshots .-.

lol

You said it was in Discord lol. Also, Chaboi didn’t check the Discourse since Jan 3.
But a good Edit anyway!

ik lol, it was a pain editing discourse PMs cuz they use a lot of changing values (like the date) so I had to use loops to keep them at a static value lol

Plus when I said it was in discord I hadn’t thought of modifying it yet xD my bad I’ll do it better next time LOL