Website building

Hello! So I need help with building a website. Any suggestions on how to make a website? And I need a free website building website (if that makes sense)
Thanks,
Lydia

1 Like

All I know is Wix and Google site

2 Likes

For my created website (yes i do have one and its trash) I used a website creating app called RocketCake Website editor. Idk how to download it, but once you do you just need to learn the basics (there is a website for it) and then you are set

2 Likes

If you know how to code a website using HTML, JS, CSS then something like repl.it is recommended(it comes with free hosting) GitHub pages also work but repl is probably better. If you don’t know how to code, then you can use google sites which requires no programming experience.

2 Likes

Also WordPress is nice!I’ve got paid one, but free is also availuable!Btw, WordPress is online, too.

2 Likes

Yeah I use replit to code/design my own website (web design class). They have a a lot of coding languages you can use

Link:

and im pretty sure it completely free

1 Like

I have used Wordpress. It’s okay, but it’s hart to do stuff without paying. Like it’s almost impossible to get a free URL. I suggest find something different.

2 Likes

So, I’m starting to build a website, and I don’t know where to start.
Help please?
Also i’m using repl.it

hmmm, where are you starting to build it?

you need to choose platform.For starters, if you don’t know any language, I would recommend Tilda.

uhh, i have no idea
im going to try out Tilda

ok so pick what languages u know from replit
let me show u an example

1. Pick what u are

2. then this

3. Pick 3
    (html is probably the easiest so if ur just starting pick that)

4. Click one and start coding

idk how much u know about website building so uhh tell me when ur done with the setup

alright, im done with the setup

kk so what coding thing did u pick?

HMTL, JS, CSS
building a website

ok so im learning html too.
soo do u know how to start?

uh nope not at all

ok lol this might be hard.
give me one sec

2 Likes

try checking the tutorial page
theres a lot of usefull (but boring) stuff in there