What shall i spend 21 thousand gems on?

i already have ritic, he can shadow-vortex

1 Like

according to the poll, i got usara because i can get equipment for her and then get nalfar for brawls, etc. and use the same equipment

1 Like

i hope i will not regret it

1 Like

because now i am poor

1 Like

Yes but it’s not very effective because you can’t constantly use it and during the gap they can hit you

1 Like

yep - very true - but he can also blink every 1 second while shadow vortex halves the projectile damage and destroys headhunters one by one (10 seconds vortex, 10 seconds interval, 1:1 ratio)

1 Like

yes but blink is pretty ineffective for dodging projectiles if there is a lot on-screen plus I’m quite sure shadow vortex doesn’t dmg

1 Like

It does and it is good at stopping enemy. Ritic is definitely the best hero in sarven brawl because he has phase-shift and blink which are really useful there.

1 Like

link to me using ritic abilities&attack to actually kill them
link to me toying with the ogres using ritic abilities
I don’t see the abilities doing dmg ;-;

1 Like

yes probably but he can’t do it without a good attack weapon

1 Like

He can. You don’t need to attack someone in Sarven Brawl, that takes too much time and is absolutely not needed because you still won’t kill everyone on high scores. Ritic is pretty fast as well.

1 Like

Nalfar(charsssssssssssssssssssssss)

1 Like

are you telling me that you can blink around the map and get a good score?

2 Likes

If you combine blink with phase shift, then yes, obviously. That’s how everybody does.

1 Like

everybody except me :grin:

1 Like

get shiver, I think ritic is broken for any situation. you should max him out.
(I am not joking)

1 Like

Nalfar is also good for brawls with the sacrifice ability

1 Like

β€œbroken”?β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

1 Like

shiver expensive and tbh not worth it tho

3 Likes

i agree β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

1 Like