What should i buy with 15000 gems? (NOT Hacked gems!)

Hi, so i have Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 20.47.44 Gems!
I just dont know what to do with them
can anyone tell me what to buy?
PS: my current equipment:
Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 20.49.51

3 Likes

Buy a better helmet, a better flag (the purple one), the bear trap belt, a better clock and the speed ring.

Andrei

1 Like

Enameled dragon plate helmet like myself and @AnSeDra, Sword of the Forgotten, Gilt Wristwatch and Workers Gloves if you don’t have them.

3 Likes

Thanks!
the only two i dont have are the sword and the flag, everything else is just not shown in the pic

2 Likes

oh, i forgot to mention, i dont have the dragon helmet, but i dont think its worth it, beacuse it only gines you something like +200 health or something and costs +3000 gems, and the dragonplate helmet gives you +448 health, but costs ≈2900 – 3000 gems less

1 Like

The Enamelled dragonplate helm gives you +601 health, not +200 health.

1 Like

no, i mean, +200 more from the worn dragon helmet :smile:

1 Like

Oooh. Sorry I didn’t understand

1 Like

its ok i was a bit unclear

1 Like

If you don’t need any more kit, you could consider saving up. For example, a couple of the Glacier levels only work with Ritic, but he costs 29000 gems.

4 Likes

im not a subscriber yet and i already completed gacier, thanks though!

1 Like

That was what i was talking about. He is SOOO expensive.

1 Like

WAAAAAAA! So many gems!!! KK, so I’d recommend buying the Rune Sword(I’m pretty sure its the best sword). Its orange and has 228.57 Damage(a lot more than your current). :sweat_smile: Also, buy the enmaeled dragon helmet. :slightly_smiling_face: Also, buy the magenta Advanced Flag(950 gems) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thats all I can recommend. :sob:
Hope that helped!
~Rachel

2 Likes

The sword of the forgotten (Hith 2 times per second with knockback) is better than the runesword (Hits only once per second) at dealing with healthy targets and the sword of the temple guard (Hits 4 times each second) is good at facing swarms of enemies and they all have a pretty close DPS, so I would recomand sword of the temple guard or sword of the forgotten in the place of the runesword.

Andrei

4 Likes

Oh… thanks for telling me that Andrei! :smiley:
~Rachel

2 Likes

me to i need help on what to buy

1 Like

how many gems do you have

2 Likes

Maybe he hacked it

Read the title

Mumbo_6