What should I get with 22,610 gems?

Interesting very interesting

I’m on 6 in kithgard and backwoods brawl. Can’t get 7 though.

Kithgard Brawl: 6
Backwoods Brawl: 6
Backwoods Treasure: 5
Sarven Brawl: 5
Sacred Statue: 6
Sarven Treasure: 4
Sarven Siege: 6
Cloudrip Brawl: 4
Cloudrip Siege: 4
Cloudrip Treasure: 6

I can’t seem to get better than these scores.

1 Like

yessss! I beat Backwoods Treasure!

1 Like

I once got to kithgard brawl 10 using a free hero and no pets

@milton.jinich, look at my replayable level scores. Should I get Nalfar, I have 24494 gems now?

1 Like

no your scores will stay the same but get more equipment or save your gems to get Usara

I want Nalfar though, because he is strong with Unholy Tome V. Instead of Nalfar I could get Griffin Wool Hat or embroidered one. Usara will cost 21000 gems so… If I get nalfar, I won’t have enough gems to get Usara.

1 Like

Oh no… Ogre chieftain spawned in Backwoods Treasure 5. I got killed when I submitted, now I have to wait until tomorrow at 2:44 to do it again.

1 Like

Go for it @abc I agree with you Nalfar rocks and Usara will come as soon as December so I will go with Nalfar

I know it stinks when that happens it shows your good you submit it and it doesn’t work

But I will be low on gems for Usara, and I have no more levels to complete except for replayable ones. There is no way I can get 3000 gems just from replayable levels, especially the levels I am on.

1 Like

buy gems 5000 gems cost 5 bucks @abc

My mom won’t let me buy stuff just for a game. She only said okay to subscribing because It will unlock more levels for me to practice and learn coding through.

1 Like

okay subscribing gives you 3500 gems more than enough

I have lifetime subscription, so…

1 Like

It is yearly subscription now check this topic out Discontinuation of Lifetime Premium

I know that, but those who bought lifetime before got to keep it, and I got 40000 gems at the start instead of 3500 per month.

1 Like

hmm well you can unsubscribe and tell your mom that your subscription expired and then she would get you a new one and you can get more gems

Gah the same thing happened on Sarven Siege, showed success, submitted it and failed.

1 Like