Should I get the Rune Sword, or Mornings Edge?

I only have $2,708. And my best sword is the Long Sword. I’m in the Sarven Desert. Should I get a new sword or keep mine. Here’s a pic of my armor I have:

I don’t know if I should get better armor instead of a sword. Suggestions anyone?

2 Likes

What are the stats of the sword you have now and the stats of the swords you want? I think your armor is good.

1 Like

Morning’s edge is faster, although it deals less damage.
Rune sword is slower with a lot of damage.
I would get Morning’s edge.

2 Likes

I think you should get Morning’s edge, because being able to do more attacks per second is more important when clearing small ogres.

2 Likes

That’s the sword I have right now.

3 Likes

Does Rune sword and Mornings edge both have the cleave ability? If so I would do Rune sword.

1 Like

Neither of the swords have a cleave ability.

2 Likes

Ah ok thanks @RenegadePenguin. I would do Mornings edge then.

Do mornings edge. I don’t have it my self, but it’s really fast and has a cleave-like ability. The rune sword has super high damage, but it really slow

2 Likes

Okay, I guess I’ll get that then. Thanks guys!

2 Likes

So it’s not exactly cleave, but it’s still good

3 Likes

Must be very bright! I bought it everyone!

4 Likes

good job! (20 characters)

2 Likes

Good job! Next, I would prefer Sword of the forgotten or Temple guard

4 Likes

Ok, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Or armor next?

1 Like

My not sure what armor he has, but sure

1 Like

@JoPro_8000 this is what @enPointe77 has.

Lets not get off-topic. This topic is solved, but yes you should get some better armor

1 Like

You should go with the Morning’s Edge. It has a higher attack speed and it looks like it does a decent amount of damage. It should be good for someone in Sarven Desert. After you get that, aim for the Rune Sword. It has a HUGE damage output per hit, so it’ll come in handy for stronger enemies.

1 Like