When does COLOSSUS (not giants gate) COLOSSUS end?

title:
ive seen @RedDragon9 's topic and im sure that thats the date for giants gate but idk so plz help meeeeee

@Bryukh or @nick (sorry if u were busy and i ping’d you)

can you send me a list with the prizes of the tournament? (in every age bracket… to what they win a what place : 1st 2nd 3rd etc)

You can find it here CodeCombat - Coding games to learn Python and JavaScript

@Bryukh ,I am trying my best to win: But It’s late today and me and my bro (@riticmaster908) need some sleep. At WHEN will the competition end? Like, we know it’s tomorrow, but what TIME will it end? According to that, I might have some more time to get at least in the top 3 in my age bracket. I’m currently in 4th in the 11-14 age group (might be different depending on when you see this but hopefully the good kind of different) and I really need to get in at least the top 3 to get the Hyper X stuff and the chair and all, right? Wow. That’s almost 2 questions in one super long reply :no_mouth:

How many hours are left?
I can’t seem to be able to match the deadline with my timezone
edit: nvm

Here’s the link that shows the tournament countdown: https://codecombat.com/play/ladder/colossus?tournament=61983f74fd75db5e28ac127a – about 13.5 hours at the time of posting.

1 Like