Which should I get, Illia Shieldsmith, or Okar Stompfoot?

I’m actually thinking of buying lifetime subscription . . . then spend all of my gems on Ritic and Illia. Maybe restarting after I finished all the levels . . .
Lydia

I chose Amara because she’s one of the first heroes implemented into CoCo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it depends on the number of gems you have @Lydia_Song 43000 - 29000 = 14000(not enough to buy Illia Shieldsmith) you need 2000 more

1 Like

cool @Chaboi_3000 !!!

2 Likes

You get about 25000 gems from completing the whole campaign(Dungeon -> Glacier). So you’d amount to around 68k gems with lifetime subscriptions. The tier 4 heroes in total cost 66k gems(Usara, Illia, and Ritic), so you’d probably have to choose 2 out of the 3(You need good equipment too).

2 Likes

so your saying you need to use money no mater wut to buy ritic the cold

can you also create a level that introduces people to use envenom???

Is this just Amara or all 3? (Hattori, Hushbaum, and Amara)
Just to clarify, did you complete The Second Kithmaze, Favorable Odds, and Kithgard Librarian?

2 Likes

Yes, because you’d need a subscription to purchase Ritic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks fo info @Chaboi_3000 !

can you still create a level that introduces people to use envenom I do not know how and wut to use it for.

Treat envenom as something that increases your DPS by 50%. Even though Naria has a low damage factor(83%), she’s good because of envenom. If your weapon dealt 100 base damage, then using Senick, you’d get 140 damage. For Naria, you’d be getting 124.5 base damage. Not too bad.

3 Likes

is my armor good for ritic???

1 Like

thanks @Chaboi_3000 !!!

1 Like

also please do not use @ to call me because it is 9:45 P.M right now where I live

1 Like

good night!!!

1 Like

That looks very powerful. You might want to obtain Gift of the Trees and Riveted Dragonscale Armor, but that’s when you get a ton of gems to spend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks @Chaboi_3000 !!!also you live where I was born and lived for 3 to 4 years

3 Likes

I can not get gems that fast since I am finished with all of the levels also @Chaboi_3000 how come you can use thokar?

It’s a weird bug I ran into…I can’t really do anything with Thoktar though.