Would like to switch from teacher to individual account

I currently have a teacher account, but would like to change to a individual account so I can use /play…
@nick I’ve heard you could help, would be much appreciated

Here is the profile link!

Thanks Again

I cannot verify your account through the forums, so please email this request to team@codecombat.com from the email you use to log in to CodeCombat, and I’ll de-teacher you.

Maka

Sent the message from xion4762@gmail.com

All done, Jordan. You have been de-teachered.

I also want to de-teacher my account because I can’t access my levels anymore :frowning:
Can my students also de-student by writing to this email?

Yes, that’s the process, or if they don’t want to wait for a response, they can start a new account.

How long is the typical response? It’s been 3 days and I haven’t heard back from the team yet. Is it possible to make the process automatic, so we can press a button on our profile page? I don’t think creating a new account is feasible, because we’ve spent so many hours doing the levels and we will lose so much work. Thanks for your consideration

Sorry, we were off for a winter break. I’m going through all our support emails now and should clear everything in the queue in the next two days.

Thanks a lot, I’ve also told my clan-buddies to de-student their accounts. I hope we can get things sorted out before Saturday. I really appreciate your help on this.