Announcement: Pets

Why are pets subscriber only but non-subscribers can still buy pets and not realize they can only be equipped by subscribers? I would at least put a warning on the store page that says pets can only be equipped by subscribers. It was a waste of gems when I found out that I can’t use the pet I bought.

:frowning:
(twenty characters)

Sorry about that! We’ll fix it soon.

In the meantime, if you bought a pet you can’t use, you can email team@codecombat.com and our support folks will help you out with your lost gems.

I have the baby griffen

This was before they were released so please don’t revive these topics.

Non-subscribers can still equip pets

Is the blue fox pet released? I saw someone equipped with it.

I have and idea. Maybe CodeCombat could collaborate with artists to introduce like maybe characters that could be friends to our heros. Like a Steph Curry Character? Just saying!!!:smile:. Lets Go Warriors, We did it!!! Sorry all you cavs fans out there!:wink:.

LeBron will get you next year!:smile:

Wasn’t this the cavaliers worst defeat in years?

Let’s go warriors, but did you watch game 3?

How about DanTDM?

Have you seen the DanTDM Thang?

yeah, a bunch of months ago.

He will be on a different team!:wink:

What do you mean @SwyGuy?

Comments a little higher up i’m a LeBron fan. I’m not trying to be mean though. And if it came across mean I appologize.

Don’t be so sure. This is Curry’s 3rd Finals victory over Lebron!!

That sounds good. We should create another topic about this!

Important Conversation: Friends that could be created to be companions to our heros

Ok so I created a new topic for the discussion of friends or companions to our heros. Click here: