Announcement: Pets

It was just an idea from me, no actual leaks. I dug further into the game’s code and found that it was referenced as “volcano”, so the word Volcano is going to be in its name.

4 Likes

Still, the lava castle name is nice. I maybe think a good name for it is:The Bone-Melting Volcanos.

3 Likes

Also, the cougar pet!

5 Likes

Don’t you already get the cougar pet when you subscribe and beat a certain level (I can’t remember which one)?

3 Likes

The Second Kithmaze and Known Enemy unlock the Wolf and Cougar pet. I’m pretty sure its known enemy though.

3 Likes

Are you a subscriber?

3 Likes

No, my parents won’t pay for it :cry:

5 Likes

Maybe you can persuade them in a nice way? That’s how I got to be a subscriber!

5 Likes

My mom’s actually willing to get me a subscription but my dad disagrees…

Even after I tell him about the Game Dev and Web Dev stuff… :sob:

4 Likes

Tell him that its good to start programming early and it could help you build up a career. Many IT jobs for advanced python and js are way above 6 figures. If you have experience, some companies are willing to pay around 130k for consultation jobs.

4 Likes

Thanks, all of you guys! Now my dad is considering getting me a subscription if I study Python harder.
Better hit the books! :smile:

5 Likes

Nice! I’m super glad. The thing is that for coding you just need to remember the pattern and techniques and you will be able to be a pro!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! :smile:

3 Likes

It’s a great thing to be a subscriber. You get 2,000 gems every month. I prefer the life subscription though

4 Likes

3500 gems to be exact.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh…right! Good observation @CHECHA1232

3 Likes

Yeah, cuz cougars always speak.

5 Likes

every time i play a multiplayer my pet always attacks me.why?

2 Likes

Could it be related to this issue?
Try unequipping your pet.

1 Like

Why are pets subscriber only but non-subscribers can still buy pets and not realize they can only be equipped by subscribers? I would at least put a warning on the store page that says pets can only be equipped by subscribers. It was a waste of gems when I found out that I can’t use the pet I bought.

5 Likes