Burning Ices Updates Thread

Something big is coming soon…

Before that arrives, Rangers can blink now!
I don’t know what you guys can do with blink and backstab.
:fearful:

EDIT: Blink not working. :frowning:

Um rangergrant, I think there is a bug about the bomb towers. I think the bomb is supposed to also damage allies, but when they land on my builder, it doesn’t do any damage to them. Is it supposed to be like that?

me and ranger will look in to that but probably ranger IDK

@Samuel_Yu. The bombs do not damage friendly units.

Bomb Tower Nerf: Bmbs do 150 damage. Bomb towers are defensive not offensive

um how do you do magnet field?

enchantresses=hero.findByType("enchantress")
for enchantress in enchantresses:
    hero.command(enchantress,"cast","magnet-field",enemy) i think

also if u have questions please dont @ ranger becuz he has school and if u have read his topis you should know why

if possible @me please because he is prob busy

Had five minutes and updated BI.
Dark Alchemist can now cast drain life. Can do it once every 5 seconds. 100 damage lifesteal.

@enPointe77 Sicne you finished the glacier, give it a try?

Woah! I didn’t finish the glacier! I made it to the very beginning of the mountain. I haven’t coded in a long time either, so my skills aren’t up to date.

Hmm, seems like an interesting level, let me try it.

I liked the arena, but here are some things that I would like to be added/changed:

• Add Flame-Warlock and his abilities to the hints
  • Add some abilities of the alchemist and ranger (scattershot and drain-life)
  • Make it more balanced some units are just too OP(in one game alchemist casted something like drain-life and I had -21k health)*

* Example

You don’t really need Vectors or anything from Glacier, the arena’s level is around Mountain. I mean, you can add Vectors to make your code better but they are not really needed.

Oh wow, Nick joined, anyway, I’ll give it a try and see if I can at least beat Hydrobolic

Screenshot 2022-06-18 09.05.50
Only spent like 2.5 hours ._.

You have 1 loss now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like