Change Ursara's bar stats

Look, you are being horrid now, can we just stop

Yes, we could if you didn’t write that post.
Could you please tell your point instead of writing things like that? Maybe I was wrong and you were right, can you let me understand?

The bars represent damage/health multipliers. 100% is the same as the listed damage/health on the equipment. However, the confusing bit is the the amount the bar is filled compared to the multiplier changes for each class, that’s because the equipment is stronger for warriors than it is for rangers and wizards, and ranger gear can do more damage than warrior gear etc…
You can only compare within classes.
Note how Omarn and Hushbaum’s bars are vey similar in length? Their health multipliers are 120% (omarn) and 140% (husbaum). Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 17.43.22 Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 17.43.37
Very cleverly they seemed to estimate how strong the heroes would be compared to each other, with, say, max armour. This means that you can see which wizard is the strongest, but it shows you that that wizard is still a lot weaker than a warrior. If the bars were the same for all the classes, it would lead people to think they were the same strength, which isn’t true.
I hope this has cleared up the argument :grin:.

2 Likes

Thanks @Deadpool198 for clearing this up

1 Like

Their stat bars works relative to each other. The formula to get the number of 10% bars for all classes is for damage is:
=(CLASS_AVERAGE_DAMAGE - 2.5) + HERO_DAMAGE / 2
For example, a knight unit has the damage of 6, and the class average warrior attack power is 7.5. So (7.5 - 2.5) + (6) / 2 = 8. Hence 80% of the bar is filled up for warriors.

Now lets take a look at Usara. Her attack power is 10. And the average wizard class attack power is 2.5. If we use the same formula above, we’d get (2.5 - 2.5) + 10 / 2 = 5. Hence 50% of the attack bar for Usara is filled.

5 Likes

Everything is more difficult than I thought. :joy:
Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah who new that this was hard work

2 Likes

Wait a minute, what if you just did the damage multiplier for the most powerful weapon for each class, did the damage multiplier, got an average to put in the middle and get the bar stats that way?

Can you please specify? I don’t quite understand.

1 Like

Get the average damage multiplier and then the average amount of damage for everything that does damage, and multiplied the average amount of damage by the average damage multiplier, to get the average damage, health, and speed, put those in the middle, and then the hero’s damage multiplier by the average amount of damage, you could make a very accurate bar. Isn’t this getting off topic? I think we get the idea and someone should close this thread.

1 Like