Code Combat is really slow for me Help

I am only 9 years old and all my work is on Google Chrome and if I quit Google Chrome I will loose all my school work.

1 Like

I don’t really see why your age relates to this. I’m afraid you’ll have to try one of the things I suggested. I’ve kind of run out of ideas and this problem might not fix itself (although it’s certainly a possibility).

That’s not really how browsers work. You can get firefox on chromebook, and it won’t delete your work. You don’t have to use one browser all the time, you can switch between them.
Anyway, the easiest thing to do would be to get all the relevant info and screenshots from this topic and make a post on the slack, where I posted the link. That’s the dev chat and one of the developers should reply at some point about this issue.
I can’t help you any further,
Danny

I need my parents permission to do so

1 Like

To make a post on slack? I would do that before trying changing browsers. If so, could you ask them? The slack is strictly about codecombat as well, like this forum.
Danny

It flashes and it does this

anyone know what that is

1 Like

When I click comment out of my code it grants me the ability to do the level but it does this

that thing that I underlined me code from running and then it says infinite loop detected and that is what it is trying to prevent

1 Like

i think not opening so many CoCo tabs?

I have tried closing all CodeCombat related tabs and it doesn’t work

1 Like

try using firefox? or internet explorer? or safari?

Chrome. I took this screenshot after I closed those tabs and then reopened them. P.S. they are for simulating games

1 Like

what do you mean by chrome and I

here I edited it for it too make more clear

1 Like

read it please?

I am using Chrome @ineedhelpwithcoding

1 Like

@milton.jinich he wants you to use a different one.

Also those tabs could be the problem. Close all of them except for the level your doing.

okay but I need my parents permission to do so

1 Like

bro its probably you’re internet :frowning:

It might be that I’ll try re-booting it to see if it works

1 Like

and if that does not work try restarting you computer