Favorite books!

I like it, too! 20 chars

1 Like

Did you read The Lost World by Konan Doyle? It’s a really good book!

2 Likes

I read it! Yes, it’s very interesting book.

2 Likes

I read it too. It is interesting and I also reccomand it to people who want to read a good story.

Andrei

2 Likes

Based on the books read, it can be assumed who was born behind the former Iron Curtain :wink:

2 Likes

And who? :wink: 20 chars

1 Like

I like Lord of the Rings and the Narnia series.

5 Likes

I like Isaac Asimov books: the foundation series and the galactic empire trilogy are really good.
Danny

1 Like

Call of The Wild, A Series of Unfortunate Events(so far), Artemis Fowl(so far), Lord of the Flies, Peter and Jane, Benedict society(so far), Roald Dahl, Chronicles of Narnia(so far of two books), Encyclopedia Brown, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings(so far), Captain Underpants, Dog man, Michael Morpugo(Castle in the field, War horse, Snug, Butterfly Lion), Diary of A Wimpy Kid, Awesome friendly Kid, David Walliams(Mr Stink, Gangsta Granny), Encyclopedia(normal), Worst Witch, Winnie and Wilbur, a lot of Tamil stories(காகமும் நீரும், more) and, The Jungle Book. I’ve read a lot of books in my (August 22) almost 11 years of life I have read so many books that I can’t name them all. (and I like all books equally.)

2 Likes

I once read dog man comics to my dog (Goofy) with my brother just this year and there is a recorded video of it.

2 Likes

Lots and lots of them. Mostly fantasy and fantastic with addition of detectives, animal life books, some martial arts books and a few autobiographies.

The last I was impressed very much was Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts.

2 Likes

i think i read Hank on audio a long time ago.

1 Like

Wait, this gives me a meme idea. I’ll post it in the memes topic.

1 Like

The Uplift stories of David Brin looked interesting to me when I read it. I can’t say I liked it but the idea was quite unusual.

3 Likes

I woke up at 5 AM and I know it’s PM for everyone here so, Hi!

3 Likes

I like David Brin’s Existence ,Earth, Kiln People

3 Likes

My dad bought about a 100 books yesterday because of a global book competition he wants me to win. Also, now I have a truckload of bookmarks.

3 Likes

Didn’t read them. Thanx, I’ll take a look)

3 Likes

well ill say u can mark your books then

2 Likes

Have you read some of these Archaeological Science Fiction Books? I know only Jack McDevitt and I liked his writing.

1 Like