Lord of The Rings

Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. (If the Chiefs had won the Superbowl I would be doing well :sob:)

Anyways I wanted to create a topic for the Movie Lord of the Rings. I know that the series is pretty old but I think it was one of the best series of its type made. So with that being said post anything about it here(hope this doesn’t get deleted).

Ill see yall around
:star2:
-@Luke10

2 Likes

I have read all three books and the silmarillion. I own all those as well as unfinished tales and beren and luthien, but I haven’t read them. My family and annother have been getting together just the guys, and we’re trying to watch the movies. But we’ve only done it twice in like, a year, so we still have the third movie to watch. Really good movies though.

1 Like

i love lord of the rings we have the board game as well as the exspansion

2 Likes

Oh wow cool. My dad and I have watched all of the movies. I need to read the books though

Wow I didn’t know there was a board game

Have you watched all of the movies?

Ayo @Falcons118 how bout you

well acctualy i have but some parts i have missed

1 Like

I have no idea what lord of the rings is :grin:

1 Like

jrr tolkien made it read the book seires to find out :smiley:

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding. It seems like everyone knows what lord of the rings is. They are extremely famous books and movies, and for good reason.

2 Likes

nope. I have no idea what it is or about

1 Like

Bro how do u not know what lord of the rings is tho

Not know, not now know @Luke10
sry, just had to say that…

hmm… i woander why he does not know hmm…

1 Like

I have heard of it but I have no idea what its about

1 Like

Ah. Now that’s more like it.

1 Like

This topic isn’t catching on at all lol

1 Like

I love LOTR. I’ve watched the films multiple times (and I’m planning to so again next week) and I’ve also read the books multiple times. I would definitely recommend reading the books if you like the films.
Favourite book/film:

• Fellowship of the Ring
  • Two Towers
  • Return of the King

0 voters

Favourite character:

• Frodo
  • Sam
  • Pippin
  • Merry
  • Aragorn
  • Arwyn
  • Legolas
  • Gimli
  • Gandalf
  • Boromir
  • Smeagol / Gollum
  • Theoden
  • Haldir
  • Eowyn
  • Faramir
  • Eomer
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

Sorry for being of topic but Happy Cake Day Deadpool!

6 Likes

Happy Cake Day bro! I remember when u first joined. Anyways Aragorn and Gandalf are my favorite characters by far. The whole series had me at the edge of my seat the whole time

2 Likes

Happy cake day @Deadpool198 ! I defiantly don’t remember when you came! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes