Favorite books!

Yes it is @enPointe77 then Mocking Jay is the third.

Oh, we got the first one from the library Iā€™ll try to get the rest soon

1 Like

Catching fire is intense! Just a warning.

Thanks, did you think Hunger Games was intense because (I only thought the ā€œmuttsā€ were a bit creepy) and if you think it was it makes a difference.

No I think Hunger Games wasnā€™t that intense especially compared to Catching Fire.

1 Like

All right, thanks for the heads up

1 Like

No problem. (200000)

1 Like

Has anyone read the Lord of the Flies? I just finished it.

man i have not but i am sure i donā€™t want to

Why @avery_witte. Itā€™s kinda a hard read because itā€™s high school level. But itā€™s not really creepy or anything.

Well, itā€™s a little bit dark. Not massively, but I do remember the boys doing some pretty nasty stuff. Maybe thatā€™s just my memory lol :grin:

2 Likes

I cant believe I only posted here on my old account :laughing: . I have a new Favourite book which is called ā€žAnimoxā€œ. You may know it, you may not

Iā€™ve not heard of it before.

Yeah, they didnā€™t do great things. Your memory does not fail you. And it actually is a bit creepy at the end. But overall, itā€™s a good book.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been going through a trilogy called The Mysteries of Cove. Has anyone of them?

1 Like

Noooooo I refuse to let this topic die even if Iā€™m not here

3 Likes

Itā€™s only been six days. But glad to see you again @LunaFromTheMoon!

3 Likes

Welcome back LunaFromTheMoon!

3 Likes

My favorite series is Wings of Fire by Tui T. Sutherland the one named Wings of Fire Legends Dragonslayer is my most favorite.

I havenā€™t heard of thoseā€¦ But I finished the Hunger Games series. It was GOOD.

1 Like

Well you should read the comic version The Dragonet Prophecy

2 Likes